Gordon Dental Associates

My crown is old and broken. What should I do?

If you have an old and broken crown the best thing to do is to replace it. At our office we produce porcelain crowns also known as “tooth colored crowns”- no metal shown at all! If you would like to discuss getting an appointment to further explore this option, please give us a call.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (904) 460-0999
View the ADA Accessibility Statement